Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Info on Canada.ca
As we welcome you into our Dental Office, we continue to strive to prioritize the health and safety of both our staff and patients.
Please review our health and safety measures that are currently being implemented upon your arrival:
- Patients must fill out a waiver form online prior to their arrival
- Patients Clients must wear a secured face mask upon arrival
- Patients Clients must use hand sanitizer upon arrival
- Patients will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival, if any symptoms are apparent your appointment will be rescheduled to a later date
- No more than two patients booked at a time, with spaced appointments to ensure safe social distance practices
Our Obligation to our Clients:
- All staff members will be required to wear a uniform, face mask and eye protection
- Our Dental Office capacity has been reduced to ensure safe social distance practices are followed
- All staff will be onboarded with new sanitization and sterilization protocols
- Dental standards of cleanliness, disinfecting, and sanitization will continue to be exceedingly prioritized
We would like to extend our gratitude for your patience and understanding during these difficult times. We are working hard daily to ensure a safe and hygienic experience for you on your journey towards optimum oral health with us, here at Dental by HighPark.
We are currently accepting new patients! Call us to book your appointment today @ (416) 901-7293 !
We look forward to seeing your smile!
|French Version||French Version|